I am sure who use CD or DVD has faced this problem. There are valuable information in that CD or DVD but due to repeated use there are scratch on the disk and not opening at all. So you can not get your file or data that is very much essential now. What you will do ? Start picking up your hair?
No need. Just download this small software, install that and recover all data very easily.
This software will be useful in the following case and with following features:
- media being physically damaged (scratches, exposure to liquids, etc.)
- the format of the media being corrupted by the software for writing disks
- OS failures while reading and accessing the media
- Recovering corrupted data from all most common types of media for today
- Working with data that became corrupted both after a physical damage of the media and due to program errors
- Allowing the user to completely control the recovery process
- Giving the user as detailed report about the data recovery process as possible
Size of the software: 656KB only
Here are some screen shot of software working: